The 4MB KeyLlama Value records everything typed on a USB keyboard, is 100% stealthy and has 4 MB of memory to hold 2000 pages of text (one full year of typing). This is our most popular keylogger and perfectly meets the needs of most people. Now works with wireless USB keyboards too!
KeyLlama 4MB USB Value
KeyLlama records everything typed on a USB keyboard. Absolutely no software is required and KeyLlama is completely invisible to any software. KeyLlamas are the stealthiest hardware keyloggers in existence - they are impossible to detect!
Unlike some models that look similar, these work with both full-speed or low-speed USB Keyboards. They now also work on wireless keyboards!
- Made in the USA* by KeyLlama, an American Veteran owned company
- Works with all versions of Windows and Linux
- Can record ALL keystrokes (easily select from two levels of recording - default setting includes the Number Pad numbers)
- Instant access to the recorded log. See all the data in seconds, even when the keylogger is full.
- Small enough to allow most USB cables to be inserted in the adjacent USB port
- 4MB memory - 2000 pages of text - About a full year's worth of typing! Easy to erase and start over.
- Quick and easy national keyboard layout to support all major language keyboards (except double-character Asian languages). Defaults to English
- 64bit Encryption to protect sensitive data
We stand behind our products! We guarantee our keyloggers will be compatible with your system!
Not recommended for Macs.
- Huge memory capacity
- Compatible with all USB keyboards - Windows or Linux
- 100% Stealthy
- No software or drivers required
- Ultra compact and discrete, extends just 1.6" when plugged in
- 64bit Encryption to help keep sensitive data safe
- Capable of recording ALL keys