Featuring Time & Date Stamping and a full 8MB of memory! KeyLlama USB Forensic has a special sealed battery inside to maintain the time & date information when the computer is turned off. This keylogger holds two full year's of typing, making it an ideal backup for all your important work. It can also be used as a password protected stealth flash drive.
KeyLlama 8MB USB Forensic
KeyLlama records everything typed on a USB keyboard. Absolutely no software is required and KeyLlama is completely invisible to any software. The KeyLlama Forensic is the stealthiest hardware keylogger in existence - it is impossible to detect!
Unlike many other keyloggers, these work with both low and full-speed USB Keyboards. Most newer USB keyboards operate at "full-speed." Most lower cost keyloggers do not work with full-speed keyboards. If they don't specifically state it will work, it almost certainly won't.
Unlike many other keyloggers, these work with wireless USB Keyboards.
The KeyLlama is completely invisible to the Operating System when installed. Only after you have entered the special key combination, will the KeyLlama appear on your computer as a USB Flash Drive, with a file containing the recorded text.
We stand behind our products! We guarantee our keyloggers will be compatible with your system!
- Time & Date Stamping
- Huge memory capacity - two year's worth of typing!
- Compatible with all USB keyboards
- 100% Stealthy
- No software or drivers required
- Works with all versions of Windows and Linux
- National keyboard layout support to for all major European language keyboards
- Strong Encryption always enabled to protect sensitive data.
- Ultra compact and discrete, extends just 1.5" when plugged in.